This page explains how to configure and connect the YNAB data source to your YNAB account.
Grafana needs your permission to access your budget on your behalf.
- Sign in to YNAB, and open the Developer Settings.
- Under Personal Access Token, click New Token.
- Enter your current password, and click Generate.
- Copy the Personal Access Token at the top of the page.
To connect to YNAB, you need to add a data source
- In Grafana, go to Configuration -> Data Sources, and click Add data source.
- In Personal access token, enter the token you copied from YNAB, and click Save & test.
While you can build your own dashboard from scratch, the YNAB data source comes with a set of dashboards built by the community specifically for YNAB.
- Click the Dashboards tab to list the prebuilt dashboards for the YNAB data source.
- Click Import to the right of the dashboard you want to import.
- In the side menu, hover the cursor over Dashboards (four squares icon), and click Browse to see all your configured dashboards.
- Click one of the dashboard you imported.